Can your business tell your story in 15 seconds? How about six?
Chances are you’ve watched a video on your phone recently. Video viewership online has rocketed, and there is no sign of it slowing down. With immensely popular video apps like Vine and Instagram, now it’s easier than ever to shoot and share your story. The short format of these videos is different from the traditional longer-form videos in that it offers your audience a new viewing experience. It’s perfect for the Facebook generation’s fleeting attention span- these quick videos are effective, fun to watch, and direct to the point. This type of format requires you to dig deep and get creative with your creation process. With the start and stop recording for multiple shots, you might be surprised at how easy it is to share a lot of information in just seconds.
The possibilities are endless when creating these short videos for business marketing. Here are a couple of ideas to get you started:
1. Shoot a product demo – Show behind the scene clips of how your product is made or how it’s used
2. Answer FAQs – Add value to your community by answering your customers most-asked questions
3. Promote a special offer or contest– Keep customers in the loop with your brand and use the video as another way to make special announcements
4. Invite customers to share their experience – Ask your audience to submit their own videos of their experience with your product via hashtag for extra engagement
5. Humanize your brand– Show people that there’s real people behind your business who care. This can differentiate you from your customers with real-time engagement between the company and customers
Combine all this with the fact that they’re also easily shared to Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr, and you see the advantage this gives your marketing. So what can do you in seconds to promote your business?